An individually designed nutritional program using the highest quality, clinically researched ingredients. Our online assessment determines your personalized nutrition program.
The most delicious and affordable meal of the day, IDLife Meal Replacement Shake delivers 23 grams of whey protein per serving and it’s fortified with high-fiber, nutrient-rich Chia seeds.
Delicious, low-calorie chews contain a natural citrus extract that helps dull your appetite. They also boost your mental focus and boost your thermogenesis to assist in weight loss. Great chocolate flavor.
Add to Autoship
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Isn’t IDLife just like the vitamins I already take?
No, they are very different. These products are scientifically formulated to help you by providing therapeutic doses of specific nutrients to:
Additionally, they have been pre-screened to avoid drug/nutrient interactions that may be present with your current vitamin program.
2. Can’t I get these products at my Grocery/Pharmacy?
No. These products are only available to you through ID Nutrition™. Additionally, no other product today offers these clinically selected ingredients, therapeutic doses, safety, or value.
3. Isn’t this program expensive?
If you were to purchase these ingredients separately at any retail outlet, assuming you could find them, you would pay an average of 30% more without the convenience of the daily packs or assurance of quality.
4. How should I take my ID Nutrition™ Program?
Take your AM packet with your morning meal and your PM packet with your evening meal. If you forget to take the evening packet, take it the following morning with that day’s AM packet.
5. What happens if I miss a pack or a full day of packs?
Take the missed pack together with your next pack. If you miss a day, simply start again. The program is designed to provide optimal benefits when taken regularly so set up a routine and place the pack on your kitchen counter or where you would see them each day.
6. When will the vitamins take effect?
You should begin to see preliminary benefits as early as 10 days. The maximum benefit, however, is usually achieved after 90 days of continuous use.
7. Are these products FDA approved?
Dietary supplements like ID Nutrition™ do not require FDA approval. All of the ID Nutrition™ products, however, are manufactured and marketed under strict compliance to FDA guidelines and mandates.
8. Why are my vitamins this orange/yellow color with speckles, are they old or over exposed to moisture or heat?
9. What is a “filler”?
10. How should I store my nutrients?
11. What disintegration rate can I expect from your nutrients?
12. Are these nutrients kosher?
The term kosher is generally associated with products manufactured or derived from certain animal sources produced in a kosher facility. The only ingredients in the ID Nutrition™ line that are derived from animal sources are the Fish oil, the Krill Oil and the Gelatin. ID Nutrition™ products are produced in several different pharmaceutical grade facilities, none of which are kosher.
13. I’m a vegan, what are the two-piece capsules themselves made from?
Tablets do not contain any gelatin; therefore vegans can take ID Nutrition™ tablets without any problem. However, gelatin in the two-piece capsules and in soft gels is derived from animal sources (generally from bovine).
14. Do your manufacturing facilities process supplements or other foods made with peanuts or other nuts?
All of the manufacturing facilities we use are Peanut and Nut Tree Free.
15. Do your manufacturing facilities process supplements or other foods made with peanuts or other nuts?
16. What kind of customer service will there be?
Our customer service reps will be trained on general answers and FAQ’s. Any special conditions will be noted and responded to if appropriate. Remember we do not treat, diagnose or imply that we consult on any medical conditions. Additionally, we have 100% money back guarantee if someone is not satisfied with our product.
17. How do consumers get these products at a discounted price over going to a store? How does IDlife get the product at a discount?
We provide a “custom” nutrition that is competitively priced. We are not the cheapest of the discounted supplier. We supply natural high quality, customer nutrition that in most cases is not even available in stores. We ar able to do this at a great price due to our method that does not include individual bottles for each item.
18. What are the ID Nutrition™ commitments to ingredient quality, and what controls are in place to assure clients that their nutritional formulas are meeting or exceeding Industry Standards?
Nutritional supplements have a wide variation in ingredient “quality” and, to a lesser extent, ingredient “quantity”.A. Quality is Mission Critical and can vary as to potency, purity, solubility and absorbability.
B. Quantity as it relates to nutritional supplements refers to the ID Nutrition™ philosophy of the “Right Dose at the Right Time”. While we address the “Right Time” (Chronotherapy) in another section, we emphasize the Right Dose and believe tha “overdosing” of nutritional supplements is as much a problem as “under-dosing”.
19. Why does ID Nutrition™ give both AM and PM packets?
The evolving science of Chronopharmacology demonstrates that all body systems have a biorhythm or circadian rhythm that serve as physiological indicators that have a “timing” effect on a specific system’s (i.e. nervous, hormonal, digestive, cardiovascular, etc.) metabolism. Nutrients and drugs respond more positively and give a more desired therapeutic effect when given at a time of day that best matches this metabolism. This evolving science is called Chronopharmacology and is generating clinical studies that demonstrate the certain cancer drugs, cardiovascular drugs and gastrointestinal drugs have a significantly different result if given in the morning as opposed to an evening dose. For example, since the liver is regenerating itself on a daily circadian basis in the very early morning, giving antioxidants (i.e. Glutathione and N-Acetylcysteine) to help strengthen and support the liver are given in the ID Nutrition™ PM packet. Since the pain of osteoarthritis is generally late in the afternoon, our Joint and Inflammatory Support formulas show better results if given in the ID Nutrition™ AM packet. By recognizing and applying the science of Chronopharmacology, ID Nutrition™ is delivering the Optimal Dose and the Optimal Time of Day.
20. What is Chronobiology?
Derived from the Greek (chronos for time, bios for life, and logos for study), the word used to describe biological rhythms
21. What is Chronotherapy?
Use of treatment timed according to the sensitivity-resistance cycles of the target tissues and organs to enhance desired pharmacological effect.
22. What is ID Nutrition Factor?
A proprietary blend of active botanical extracts added to the ID Nutrition™ Formulas IN PLACE of the inactive inert fillers, flowing agents, etc. used as fillers by other supplement manufacturers. One of the major ingredients of the ID Nutrition Factor is Curcumin. In human studies, Curcumin has shown to enhance the immune system by increasing CD4 counts.
23. What is Chronopharmacology?
The practice of administering medicinal drugs in time schedules that optimize the therapeutic action of the drugs (in consonance with an individual’s biological rhythms).
Questions Related to Health Assessment:
24. Where is the scientific data to back up the products?
All the ingredients are listed on the FDA GRAS list separately, but does that mean that all the ingredients combined are still good for the customers? All of our ID Nutrition ingredients & recommendations are specifically tied to the medical studies and the doses are based on the entirely. This makes us the “ONLY” company in the world that actually provides this level of science attached to nutrition. All states are listed and reviewable as part of the ID
Nutrition Health Assessment.
25. Why do we not ask for the strength or milligrams taken of each drug?
The two major issues we look at with respect to prescription drugs: First, "which nutrients interact with this drug?" – regardless of how much of a drug a person is taking we want to be sure we block ANY nutrient that will interact with that drug, no matter what strength.
Second, “where the amount of the drug has some bearing on the amount of nutrients being depleted”, the studies that we are able to research with respect to depletion are using average dosage and also often do not give other patient variables, such as age and weight, so we are forced to base the recommendation on the amount used in the study.
26. Why can you not add more of Vitamin C to your program when some people take 3000 mg or more?
Our recommendations are based on specific studies; we are not citing any that recommend 3000 mg. Simple answer - unusual doses such as this must be handled outside the program due to tablet and study data limitations.
27. What is the logic behind the questions and nutrition recommendations from the assessment?
There are over 4,000 algorithms yielding 4,000,000 potential results that are tied to scientific/medical studies. The program takes your answers and relates it to the science in the studies to deliver the recommendations for each person. The studies provide the basis and support for the recommendations given by the ID Nutrition assessment results.
28. I have been diagnosed with OA of the knees and it has been recommended that I receive a shot of GEL-ONE (containing Hyaluronate) in my knee. I have found supplements that contain Hyalurate, Glucosamine Sulfate and have other supplements combined for joint pain; does IDlife have a similar product?
Based on the results of your health assessment, ID Nutrition will address joint health and inflammation. The recommendations provided are completely science based and rely on medical studies for dosing and nutritional solutions.
29. I have a family member that I would like to use IDlife but their medical condition isn’t listed on the assessment. Can they still benefit from the products?
We do not treat, diagnose or state that our nutrition supplements cure or treat diseases. That said, there exist many reports and studies that suggest proper nutrition has beneficial results on many health conditions.
1. If I sign up as a Member, do I get $100 per Associate that signs up?
No, as a Member you do not receive commission when you sign up a Member or Associate. However, as a Member, if you sign up two Associates at the $399 level, you automatically become an Associate and can start earning $100 commission on every Associate you sign up.
2. How do members figure into the Compensation Plan?
Members receive a 10% discount on all purchases. They will receive 10% commission on all retail sales. They can qualify for the 3 & Free and the $200 bonus for having a total of (9) customers. They are not eligible for the other commissions until they qualify for an Associate.
3. How does the “3 and Free” Program work?
There is no limit to the number of customers to reach the $300. To continue to get the $100 of product monthly, you must have $300 of Qualified Volume from customers on auto-ship.
4. On the Fast Start Bonus, do the (6) additional customers have to also be enrolled on auto-ship?
5. On the Residual Income Matching Bonus, is there a maximum number of personally sponsored associates?
No, there is no maximum.
6. When selling the products to customers how much do I get as an Associate?
When retailing the products person to person you can keep the mark-up instantly – 30% as an Associate and 10% as a Member.
7. How many days does a customer have to return the product for a full return?
We have a 100% money back guarantee for 90 Days.
8. If they have opened the product, does it change the refunded amount?
The refund amount will not change even if the product is opened.
9. If product is returned, how does that affect the residual payment that was already made on that purchase (i.e. will the Associate's subsequent residual check be deducted for the returned product?)
The commissions earned off a product that is returned will be deducted from future commissions.
10. Car Bonus – What happens when you hit a level to qualify for a car bonus one month but not the next?
We pay you 50% of the car bonus for the first month you do not qualify and give you a chance to make the appropriate rank for the next month. If you do not qualify for the second month the process starts over. You have to re-qualify.
11. If I’m an Associate, can I buy products for my husband and daughter at my discount?
Yes, they will be considered a household customer and will get the Associate/Member discount.
12. Is the “3 and Free” also available for customers?
No, it’s only available for Members and Associates.
13. Will taxes be taken out of weekly and monthly commissions for Members and Associates?
No. Members and Associates that make $400 and over with IDLife will be sent a 1099 Form at the end of the year for tax purposes.
1. If I join as a Member & have two Associates join, do I automatically become an Associate?
Yes, if you join at the $99 Member level and enroll (2) $399 Associates, you will become an Associate. Please note that as a Member, you do not earn the $100 commission from the Associate enrollments.
2. Is there a way to have a company name appear on the website as opposed to the individuals name where it says, “_____ welcomes you to IDLife.”?
The name cannot be changed. It is auto filled by our software and must match either the social security number or tax ID number on file. If you have a company name with a tax ID number that you would like to use, you can send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Will there be a way to track if someone visits your website and takes the IDLife Assessment but doesn’t order any products?
Yes, the back office will track visitors who take the assessment and don’t order products.
4. Will allergies to medicines/supplements/vitamins be asked on the IDLife Assessment?
Yes they will.
5. Can a person “override” the recommendations of the IDLife Assessment and request specific vitamins and minerals for their program? How “self-turnable” is the program?
The purpose of the assessment is to ensure that certain things are omitted or included based on their answers. Some supplements will not be “safe to consume” with medications they are on, etc. If we were to include those for them to pick and choose, then we would be providing them with supplements they should not consume with their medications.
6. Will the IDLife Assessment address the Paleo diet?
Yes, the Paleo diet will be included on the Health Assessment.
7. Can a family use the same email address for everyone when completing the Assessment?
No, the email address is a unique identifying field. Every customer needs to have their own email address.
8. Is there a shipping cost?
Yes. The shipping cost is determined by weight.
9. Will people from other countries be able to order product from the website?
Our products will only be able to ship in the USA and USA territories at this time.
10. Are we able to ship to APO/FPO for the military?
11. I have a concern with the company collecting medical information and client privacy. How is the collected data used and stored?
Any medical information is solely collected for the IDLife Assessment. IDLife is HIPPA compliant and all information will be in a protected database that will not be shared with anyone and is used solely to provide the customer with the best nutrition program tailored specifically to fit their needs.
12. What is your policy regarding IDLife Associates continuing to work for another network marketing company which is not product-based?
IDLife approves of Associates working for other non-competing companies. All we require is they honor the policy of not cross-recruiting Associates from our company in the other company.
13. Will the Health Assessment be available in Spanish?
We will be working to provide our website and Assessment in Spanish.
14. What is the minimum age of an Associate?
Generally 18 years old. Please check the rules in your state and residence.
Please enter the Member ID of the person that has referred you to IDLife.
Please enter a valid Member ID